IRDG’s Smart Connected Devices series has been put together to help members explore the new world of the ‘Internet of Things (IoT)’ and Smart Connected Devices. It’s about seeing what it means for innovation in all sectors – the opportunities, the challenges, the new solutions, the possible collaborations; all the while learning from those who have experience in this space with case studies and best practice sharing.
DCU Alpha have kindly agreed to co-host our next SCD event on 27th June next. Co-located with Dublin City University, DCU ALPHA is a commercial innovation campus that promotes the growth of research-intensive businesses that are creating the technologies and services of tomorrow. Companies located there work in this collaborative hub across the digital and physical worlds to develop ground-breaking products in connected health, clean energy and IoT technology.
Speakers & Agenda
- Ronan Furlong, Executive Director, DCU Alpha – IoT National Picture & DCU Alpha
- Mark Bannon, CEO, VT Networks – How our eco-system is making money from IoT: The real business models and solutions impacting organisations across Europe
- Alan Smeaton, Research Centre Director, INSIGHT Centre for Data Analytics
- Domhnall Carroll, General Manager, Siemens
- Raymond Crosbie, Business Development Director, Design Partners – Designing connected products – considering the digital and the physical
- Conor Nolan, Innovation, BOC – Case Study IoT: Where tech and business collide – a new approach to marrying the two
Parking is available in the visitors Car Park via the Old Finglas Road but is on a first come first served basis.
Registration & Information